Rachel- Thank you!(: We, love YOU!♥ Is that too forward? Oh well.
7. Can I choose Safe and Sound or is that cheating? If not probablyyy I Wanna Go. Hahahahaha
8. MUGGLELAND. I’m kind of obsessed with him. But I love everyone in the Hunger Games fandom(:
10. E V E R Y T H I N G. I seriously don’t know where I would be without Hunger Games, probably still dealing with my Post Potter depression.
Brooke- 7. I pick Safe and Sound. eff da police~
8. I don’t have a favorite haha
10. IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME. EVERYTHING.
Rachel- 1. Finnick! Or Cinna!
2.&4. Already answered):
Brooke- PEETAAAA. and Finnick. and Cinna. and Foxface. and Clove (she’s so badass). and …so many others asdfghjgd
Rachel- 2. Umm, probably Snow. He creeps me out so much.
4. I loved it! But I hate the ending. It seems like Suzanne got bored and just completely rushed the ending.
2. Coin. I thought Snow’s story was kind of interesting. Coin kind of came from no where. haha
4. I LOVED MOCKINGJAY. I know everyone has their own opinions but I hate when people hate Mockingjay. “It’s all about war wtf”. ughhhhhh they’re crazzyyy I thought it was super fantastic. haha
Rachel- 3. All of it. But probably the interviews, and the parade scenes, I love hearing about the outfits(:
9. Rueee! Finnick, and Cinna were my favourite characters but their deaths were way too quick.
3. Probably the cave scene. :3
9. I thought they were all sad, but I cried buckets at Rue’s. Finnick’s wasn’t very.. detailed.. and i’m kind of glad it wasn’t because I would cry for days. Prim’s was kind of confusing, same with Cinna’s. When the other characters died it was wayyyyy to quick to get emotional over.